"Don't try to solve the entire problem on day one. "
- Fred Wilson, Co-founder,Union Square Ventures.
"People do make judgments of trust on appearance - in the real world and online. "
- Aaron Patzer, Founder, Mint
"Usage is like oxygen for ideas. You can never fully anticipate how an audience is going to react to something you've created until it's out there. "
- Matt Mullenweg, Wordpress
"Running a startup is like being punched in the face repeatedly, but working for a large company is like being water boarded. "
- Paul Graham, Co-Founder, Y Combinator
"Feedback is a dialogue, not a monologue. "
- Ben Horowitz, Andreessen Horowitz
"Take on Big Challenges. It's pretty simple: Hard things are valuable; easy things are not so valuable. Reaching the mountaintop is rewarding because it is hard. If it was easy, everybody would do it. "
- Evan Williams, Medium
"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work. "
- Thomas Edison, Co-Founder, General Electric
"Find something you love to do. If you don't make money at it, at least you love going to work. "
- Mark Cuban, Co-Founder, HDnet